Video marketing continues as the go to technique for businesses large and small who want to make a quick and effective impact on there sales. In fact, a recent University of California study discovered this fact.
- A small business can instantly increase their credibility over 50% in their customers and clients eyes by placing a video on their website.
- A video can give a small business a decisive marketing edge over their competition if their competitors have no video.
- A businesses marketing message can be communicated and accepted better from a video than from the written word.
- A client is more prone to believe video messages than a written one. Why? Because a marketing video will give people more opportunities to analyze body language, voice inflection and other physical factors the written word can never convey. As a result prove more convincing and credible.
All these facts are not that surprising, why? Because a whole new generation has been raised with online videos. We now have a generation who not only accepts video messages, but expect and even demand them. That’s why any business who ignores video marketing will be in danger of playing catch up with their competitors. And the sad fact is many will never recover who continue to ignore this powerful marketing tool or how to use it most effectively.
Many small, unknown companies have literally leap frogged over larger, more established competitors because of the power of video marketing. In fact, this may be one of the last frontiers for the little guy to level the playing field with larger competitors.
Stories continue to abound of tiny no-name businesses who catapult to fame and fortune because of a well placed marketing video. The good news is this is only the tip of the iceberg. Video marketing is still in its infancy, that’s why those who can effectively use video messages now will reap the largest rewards in the future.
Video marketing is a part of the formula companies who have the competitive edge enjoy now. That’s the quiet secret most companies who effectively use video marketing hope their competitors never find out or do.
Here’s The Top 3 Video Marketing Secrets That Attract Eyeballs and Sales, according to our latest study. Does your company, product or service have these? If not you’re leaving huge amounts money on the table and quietly falling behind.
1. A Video That Introduces A Product or Service
This type of video doesn’t’ attempt to sell directly from the video, it’s merely an introduction. For example, introducing the company, product or service to the consumer. And next quickly introducing a short list of how the viewers will benefit then ending with an effective call to action. For example, writing for more information, signing up for newsletter or calling for more information, etc.
2. A Video That Sells A Product or Service
This type of video clearly explains and demonstrates how the customer will benefit. This where video shines. Why? Because no matter how good the written word is, you can’t demonstrate like video can. A video can help smart marketers to show and tell, which makes selling easier. This is also a place where it’s helpful to have video testimonials of satisfied customers. Studies show a video testimonial is almost ten times more effective than a written one in convincing customers to buy.
3. A Video Newsletter Customers or Prospects Can Subscribe To
Video newsletters continue to grow in popularity. Why? Because they’re more personal than written or printed newsletters. Video newsletters help to establish relationships quicker and more effectively with customers than written or email newsletters. In addition, people tend to stay on video newsletter list longer than email or printed newsletters, according to our latest tabulations.